|owner-driver :Takehiko Ooizumi
1. The van can accommodate 5 〜 6 passengers including
1 or 2 wheelchairs and their luggage.
2. I am a certified English-speaking tour guide, caregiver
and taxi driver.
3. You have to make a reservation by 7 weeks before
coming to Japan.
4. I also give you some tips on sightseeing about Osaka, Kyoto, Nara.
5. Could you text me the details about you and your wheelchair as soon
6. I will come to your place(hotel,airport,station etc) before guiding
to the destination safely.
7. We can also introduce some good Japanese-style restaurants for you.
8. Please text me the arrival date and time,place,destination,nummber of
①(depending on arrival time) Kansai International Airport → Universal Studio
Japan → Kaiyukan Aquarium
②Osaka Castle → Aqua-Liner(Osaka's river) → Tsutenkaku Tower → The New
World District（kushikatsu cutlet) → Dotonbori Downtown
③Mino Forest ＆Waterfall Park → The Instant Ramen Museum → Arima Onsen Spa Resort（extra
①Arashiyama(Japanese cuisine) → Kinkaku Golden Pavilion → Imamiya Shrine(rice-
cake sweet) → Shimogamo Shrine
②Toji Temple → Nijo Castle → Kiyomizu Temple → Sanjusangendo Temple → stroll
around Gion area
③Miyama mountainous area(old houses with thatched roof, making buckwheat
noodles, gibier dish, pottery ware and scenic beauty)
You can also stay overnight at private houses at 15,000 yen or more.
④Heianjingu Shrine → Nanzennji Shrine(tofu cuisine) → Shoguntuka Hill → Mt.Hiei → Hama Ohtsu → Yasaka Shrine
①Horyuji Temple → Yakushiji Temple → Todaiji Temple(Somen thin noodles) → Kofukuji Temple → Nara Deer Park
*any other plans are negotiable*
( )・・・without including taxi fare
|The Japanese yen or VISA . AMEX
|Tolls of expressways, admission fees, parking rates and so on
copyright(C)2010 介護タクシーぱいん all rights reserved